About: Pat Bean
- Former journalist and now a wandering/wondering old broad who is passionate about writing, birds, travel, nature, reading and my large scattered family. I've lived and traveled in an RV for the past eight years. My current co-pilot is Pepper, a young Scotty mix who is bringing joy back into my life after the loss of my previous canine companion, Maggie.
Posts by Pat Bean:
April 19, 2014 A Big Bean Pat to Kim Novak
April 18, 2014 Oh What a Fantastic Day
April 16, 2014 Sisters
April 14, 2014 Texas Bluebonnets
March 29, 2014 What are the Two Best Cures for Anything?
March 28, 2014 Taking a Break
March 22, 2014 Travels with Maggie
March 14, 2014 Smash Your Own Spiders
March 12, 2014 Thinking About Chihuly
Flowers for Maggie ... Photo by Pat Bean
Looking for a supportive network? I found mine at Story Circle Network. Check us out at: http://tinyurl.com/6349phx
- 136,372 hits
Pat Bean is a writer, avid birder, hiker and passionate nature observer with wanderlust in her soul. She spent nine years living and traveling in a small RV. She now lives in Tucson with a furry black ball of energy she named Pepper, a rescued Scotty-mix.
WorldetteWomen and Travel: Check it out at: http://www.worldette.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Oh What a Fantastic Day
- A Big Bean Pat to Kim Novak
- Royal Gorge, Colorado, and NaNoWriMo Update
- Imagination Turns Moon Into Cheshire Cat Grin
- Favorite Hikes: Angel's Landing in Zion National Park
- An Illustrated Journal
- Half Dome and Chameleons
- Not Ashamed to be a Tree Hugger
- Heads Up: Is It a Longhorn or a St. Bernard?
What People Are Saying:
totsymae1011 on Oh What a Fantastic Day Nancilynn on Sisters marina kanavaki on Oh What a Fantastic Day internetreviewofbook… on A Big Bean Pat to Kim Nov… Nancilynn on A Big Bean Pat to Kim Nov…
Posts I Like