“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” — Socrates
10 Lessons Life Has Taught Me
- To think before acting.
- Life is not fair
- Give without expectations of receiving – or don’t give.
- Don’t take it personally, because it usually isn’t meant that way. And if it is, you’ll annoy the other person more by ignoring the slight than reacting to it.
- Every person sees things differently.
- What I say, or what others say, is not always what is heard.
- Only I am responsible for my actions, and even my non-actions.
- Fear of rejection is the greatest fear of all.
- Be true to yourself.
- And if I don’t plant my damn butt in the chair, the book is never going to get finished.
Bean Pat: Live to Write – Write to Live http://tinyurl.com/jwyy449 I agree with this blog, as writing my own blog has been a great help in me finding my own voice.