20 Ways to a Better Life
I’m not one to give advice, as the choices I’ve made in my own life have been far from perfect. But I was recently thinking about the things that I know or do that have made my life better. I came up with the following 20.
- Get a dog, and walk it daily
- Don’t take anything personal unless it makes you feel better.
- Realize people are more concerned about how they look than how you look.
- Find your passion in life, and follow it.
- Believe in yourself.
- Accept that you’re not perfect.
- Learn something new every day.
- Get enough sleep, but don’t occasionally miss out on an opportunity to keep going until you drop.
- Hug someone
- Laugh often and loud,
- Beat a pillow with a tennis racket when you’re frustrated. Or simple scream the anger out.
- Eat chocolate
- Take a hike in the mountains, or forest, or beside a stream, or on an ocean beach.
- Complete a project.
- Say no when you don’t want to do something.
- Don’t break promises to yourself.
- Give yourself credit for reaching goals.
- Do something that scares you and that you’ve never done before.
- Watch a sunrise, or a sunset, or both.
So what makes you satisfied and happy with life?
Bean Pat: Look Up http://tinyurl.com/o7h78ek Beautiful photo, wise advice.